EXPAND THE FUTURE OF THE CHILDLEARN MORE
What is Montessori Lancaster?
Montessori Lancaster is an educational institution that integrates the Montessori principles of philosophy and pedagogy.
Since preschool all through middle school, the system favors the cognitive and formative development of the child in a natural and integral way. This innovate method is renown through out the world for facilitating the learning process of the child, based on the scientific materials made by Dr. Maria Montessori. The child develops gradually his senses, focusing his attention and concentration, so as to develop a mathematical and logical mind, as well as muscular coordination.
SPACIOUS AND LUMINOUS SPACES IN AN ABSOLUTE ORDER
Lancaster opened its doors more than sixteen years ago on the city of Mérida, Yucatán. It offers Maternal, Pre-Scholar and Elementary-Primary education; it is associated and supervised by the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) which is located in the Netherlands and represented in Mexico by the SAMAC, Sociedad Afiliada México, A.C.
The teaching staff counts with credentials from the Montessori International Certification and the Montessori Mexican University; they have all the materials needed for learning this teaching method.
Why you should choose Montessori Lancaster?
- Here, the child learns, in a multisensory environment, the significant teachings that help him develop his or her innate potential. It covers all his internal and social needs.
- The Montessori system is a peace building education inspired in a cosmic plan: we all are at the service of a higher purpose of life, caring for nature and respecting all living beings.
- We teach the child to use freedom as an internal discipline that allows him or her to develop as a person; respecting though diversity.
- It is and education for live, educating children to become free adults responsible of themselves and their environment.
- The child learns to learn, loving what he does. This nurtures potential and independence.
- Different aged groups allow for children of all ages to develop their social and intellectual personality in their own rhythm and pace.
What is the main purpose of Montessori Lancaster?
In order for the child to self-construct by becoming an autonomous and efficient person, choosing his own work allows him to develop his self-control and social self-discipline.
To develop in the child the whole of his personality, not only his intellectual faculties, but also his initiative and independent choice, not forgetting his emotional and spiritual complements.
So that the child learns with pleasure, allowing him to satisfy his curiosity and to experience the pleasure of discovering his ideas, being the protagonist of his own learning.
Montessori Lancaster complements the values that the child acquires at home according to his or her psychological needs. We have an environment that is physically and psychologically safe and offer activities that help in growing up feeling loved and respected, building positive energy.Learn more
Children from up to 3 to 6 years old work and share as members of a family, this mixture of ages generates discipline and responsibility to their environment and the other members of the community.Learn more
The Montessori environment in middle school encourages balance of imagination development and abstract thinking of tangible and manipulable materials.Learn more
Profile of Montessori children
A child is the builder of a man
A child is the builder of a man. As the children develops in an environment designed with didactic materials and practical use of skill in mind, the child balances little by little his emotions and directs his will. This balance manifest itself as a sense of responsibility and social awareness, authenticity and coherence in thoughts and actions.
Our main goal
Our main goal is to see generations of self-sufficient young students, with values and social skills that allow them to build a world ready for the next generations of human evolution.